Fiberit

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Did I miss summer????

Boy, has it been cold at work this week. Not fun! Also, got a bat in the house probably because he thought it must be Fall. Everyone's confused. I was crawling into bed and just getting comfy when the dog perked up and looked like she was expecting someone ??? Suddenly a bat came sailing through my room - I screamed - it left - I shut the door and went to sleep. I'll deal with it in the morning.
Morning, no bat to be found - walking around tentatively - left for work - came home - still no bat to be seen - friend came for dinner - eating dinner and this creature comes crawling across the kitchen floor - OHHHHHHH! EEEEEE! I hate the sight of those things. Hit it a few times, threw it outside and it must have been just stunned because it is gone later. We were feeling bad about the beating but it's them or me!!





Did some dye work a couple weeks ago: It's all for sale! Wants some ?
email me - aqua is 5 oz. each $15.00/ea
Green - 6 oz.
$16.00
Red/brown -6 oz - $16.00
Shipping $3.00
Took a field trip to "Yarn Garage". Have you been there? You have got to go! It is loaded with every kind of yarn you can imagine. It's just heavenly! Steven knows his stuff - has great patterns, buttons, everything!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home