Fiberit

Thursday, April 30, 2009

No time to play

Sorry about the blogging. I have been adjusting to this new job and I'm dead tired when I get home.

I am working on a little sweater that Kris Olson designed and we're hoping to enter it and see if we can get it published. I don't have a photo yet but you must use one skein of sock yarn.
That's all I'm knitting right now and barely that.

My foot continues to give me great pain, so I limp all over the place, they are probably wondering what they hired. We have all the annuals in and most of the perennials. It looks and smells lovely. Today I learned how to catch KOI fish and sell them. We have 3 different sizes. Makes me want to have a pond.

My yard really needs attention but I haven't been able to get out there yet. My sister was here last week for Josh's 5th birthday and we had a great visit. I signed her up for eharmony and match.com (in phonenix). There are some great guys out there. I screen them and send her my critique. She insists she doesn't want to do this, but I will persevere.

Sorry, no photos today. Too tired. I'll try to get better before long. Have you read, "Crazy Aunt Purl" lately. She is such a hoot. She's having a dispute with her gardners again.

Bungee is saturday, May 2nd so I may have some more to blog by sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home