Fiberit

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Spinning and Knitting


This is what I'm spinning!





My sister finally got into see the doctor about her leg. Before she got in she fell last week and probably did more damage trying to protect it. Anyway, she told the doc her history of when it started etc. Well, he fixated on her falling and did not pay any attention to the details of her saga. She was so frustrated. He thought it could be arthritis. It just started the day she arrived here and continued to get so bad she had to use a cane and a walker.

As she was leaving, he said, "Oh, are you using a cane?" Yeh, I cannot put any weight on my leg, brain surgeon ( she didn't say that but wanted to). So, she is still hobbling around taking anti- inflamatories. What a joke and she has to pay him for that advice.

Good news, this week she seems to be doing better and is off to her place in New Mexico!
Cotton with a strand of Tofutsies for color variation.

Still working on my two sweaters - the three stranded cardigan and the summer shell. Hopefully, I will finish both soon because I found a cute summer cotton shell in Knitscene Winter2008/spring 2009 issue. I looked through all my knitting magazines and found this cute easy "nymph tee" by connie change chinchio using mission falls 1824 cotton. I think I still have some of that in white. Perfect!


























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home