Fiberit

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Daffodils

Daffodils in the garden! What a happy site.


Finished! Just in the nick of time. I finished the tofutsies baby sweater that Kris Olson designed and I found the perfect sock buttons to match the colors in the sweater. I hope she gets publsihed.
I was too busy to make it to Shepherds harvest this year. I also had a rash on my face that made me look like I had two black eyes. Finally figured out the rash dilemma. It's allergies to we think plants. Probably overload from working in the nursery but I've never been allergic before so it was quite the mystery.
I feel so bad - my sister had a sore leg when she was here and it now has progressed to walking with two canes and hopefully going to the hospital this morning. She doesn't remember hurting or bumping (she calls it trauma to the leg) so we're hoping it's an easy fix but she cannot walk.
I offered to fly out and stay with her while she recovers!
Today the shop is open in Carver and hopefully some visitors that want to start a knit group will come visit too. It's cold out this morning and the wind is not helping. Thank you for the Sun though.
now back to my unfinished projects that have been waiting patiently. I also have a huge sewing project looming over my head. I'll keep you posted.

1 Comments:

At 12:42 PM , Blogger Lorraine said...

Hope your sister is okay. Let me know the next time the shop is open. I'm in the market for some fiber to spin (and maybe some yarn . . . and books . . . and . . .)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home