Fiberit

Saturday, May 02, 2009

Donkeys

I have a new friend, Molly. She's a donkey, a baby donkey at the Mustard Seed. I got to scratch and pet her yesterday and she is very sweet. We also have pygmy goats, which are for sale if anyone is interested. They are very mischievious, try to escape whenever possible. Where can you work with animals and plants at the same time?

I have a few wishes on my list this May.
1 . A screen house for the yard
2. A Soari loom
3. A free electrician
4. Free from planters

Maybe one of these will come true.

I'm working diligently on the baby sweater and I promise I'll get a photo up soon. I made a goof and had to tear out so I'm re-knitting. It needs to be perfect for this project. I'm not much a perfectionist, I'm more of a "it looks okay, no one will notice." kind of person.

I think the Farmer's Markets have opened this weekend. Yea, I love to go to these in the summer. I think we should have a Knitting/Fiber Farmer's market in the summer. Good Idea, Bonny!

Sorry, not much blogging going on, I'm trying to get out in the yard as much as possible. Have to go pick up dog poop so I can mow for the first time.

Bungee is this afternoon.!

1 Comments:

At 8:24 AM , Blogger Rina said...

Donkey? May I ask why a donkey?

Yay! Farmers Market. I usually go there and buy their produce and also a way to support them

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home