Fiberit

Friday, April 17, 2009

What a week!

Well, I worked every day this week, 2 half days. My planter's is still killing me so "B" and I went to the MOA to the "Walking Store". He thought he remembered where it was. Mind you I'm in agony after working half a day and he cannot find the d.....store. Look on the map and it's wrong, so he goes ahead to find it while I rest. He calls and tells me to keep going in the direction I was headed. I found it and I finally bought some gell inserts (which he claims fixed his foot). After walking the mall I was too tired (and in too much pain)to fix hamburgers so we went to the VFW!

Thursday night I was at Holasek's Nursery in Chanhassen for Ladie NIght OUt. It was terrific. At least 400 women came to plant their pots, enjoy a complimentary massage by a woman who used to be a policewoman (she has serious strength). She also massages race horses. She is in Shakopee. I had lots of interest for my yarn shop and several women interested in a knitting group in Chaska. It was very fun and I sure hope they some more of these. Very organized but messy.

Yarn Over is tomorrow for anyone able to attend - it's at the Minnetonka High School, I believe. check the website "Minnesota Knitter's Guild" for details. I may try and get to it in the afternoon but I have my shop open in the house tomorrow. All the shops in Carver are open. Lots of cute stuff for mother's day and gardening.

Do you believe this Pirate thing??? First it's terrorists and now it's pirates. What is next?

I'm too tired to think - more later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home