Fiberit

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Ho Ho Ho

Here we go! I'm really trying not to be a scrooge this year. My house is torn apart most of the time due to crafting. I am involved in so many projects right now that I'm sure which end is up and I hope I don't forget to be somewhere that is necessary, like my job. Nothing, of course, is bringing in much money, which is what I really need. Maybe the government will bail me out?? Never know unless you ask. They seem to have alot of money sitting around.

It sure seems strange when someone, like me, wants a job, wants to work, and cannot get a job to sustain me is unbelievable. I guess I have been quite naive. I do have a small job right now, a possible new business idea brewing with a friend, and some money from my knitting shop and classes so all is not lost, it's just not enough.

I had a great time last week after work I met SJ and we shopped antiques, sales and had a lovely supper together on 50th street. It was so nice to just leisurely walk around and visit for a change.

Saturday, I worked at Carver Creek Dry Goods and met a couple new knitters/crocheters and had a great time watching the shop for a few hours. This weekend we are open from thurs-Sat again and I probably will only be there after or before my other job. This, sadly, will be the last time I will be at Carver Creek Dry Goods. Someone is taking over the whole space upstairs and there will not be room for me. I will continue in New Prague where things are going very well.
I will try to find a new spot in town but until then I'm on hold - I may be open at my house in January but will email everyone the new location.

My sister will be arriving shortly - it will be a busy holiday again. I'm so looking forward to her visit. I need some bonding time.

Received a new box of yarn from Plymouth today - it feels like old times. I love their encore yarn and I think my customer's will too.

Had a massage appt. today. I tripped and fell at the arboretum a couple weeks ago and felt I was really out of wack. Well, M, confirmed it - I was so sore on my left side. My shoulder is better and she doesn't feel it's frozen, thank god, and gave me some more exercises to keep it loose. I'm not sure about my feet, however, I cannot figure out how I keep tripping?? It's usually my right foot, so I'm wondering if it's antrifing (sp?) or something. I still have some planter's faciatis going on, so maybe I'm not lifting it off the ground. Unbelievable, once I trip there is no stopping it - I just go down, usually in slow motion.

ALMOST DONE WITH MY SISTER'S AFGHAN! I have put everything on hold until I get it done. Ellie has one mitten and now she informs me she needs another pair to go with her other hat she found. I need to finish my hoodie cuz I found a couple more sweaters I want to knit. SJ is knitting this very cute vest she found. I sure hope I get back to Bungee in January.

I sure hope you all have a great holiday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home