Fiberit

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Bummed out

Well, I'm not sure if it's the upcoming Holidays, or the fact that I'm a little under the weather but I'm a little low today. I think alot of my mood is due to no job outlooks in the near future. Retail at the Galleria is really slow. I'm thinking every one is waiting for the BIG DEALS after Thanksgiving, but the retailers are really hurting right now.

I finished Josh's other mitten this morning. Then I took off for the cities to do a little shopping at Trader's Joes. Picked up a few things, headed to Byerlys which was having a deal on pork chops and chicken. Huge, plump chickens for $6.00 - tasty too. Got home about 3 PM and crafted all night. I'm making these secret snowmen, I may show you later.

We had the sales at Carver and New Prague this weekend and I did very well again. New Prague is picking up too. Classes in both places will start very soon, I hope. I will post dates on the website for anyone who is interested. I made it to New Prague on Sat. morning for a while. It is such a cute shop. Lovely gift items for everyone.

Dan stopped home tonight. He and Jenna are staying with me Wed. night. I have to work until 9 pm but we'll have the morning and afternoon to hang-out (as they say) until dinner at Nicole's later in the afternoon. It is Nicole's birthday on thanksgiving this year!

Well, that's all for now folks! I'm heading to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home