Fiberit

Friday, October 24, 2008

WIP


Fall boquet from the Farmer's Market last saturday.




I am working like crazy - multiple projects - hoodie is coming along nicely - about 8", then hood and sleeves. I stopped to finish a couple projects for the Carver Creek Dry Goods going on this weekend. I made fleece lined mitten kits, mohair mitten kits, pumpking hat kits, domino baby hat and I found some heavier yarn to use the "Pumpkin Hat" pattern for kits.

I died about 8 pots of fiber - lovely colors I must say and some roving. I have another source for undyed merino if anyone needs some, let me know. $8.00 a l lb. ball.


I finished reading "The Virgin of Small Plains", a novel of suspense by nancy pickard. It was a fast read and really kept me wondering until the end. It was a little too predictable but enjoying.


It's been a fun week of knitting and reading.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home