Fiberit

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

a little late







Okay, so I didn't get all the gardens cleaned out this year. I did manage to get the Huskavarna in the garage, which was no small fete. I first had to dismantle the dog kennel, move things around, in the icy rain, mind you, until there was room for the riding lawn mower.
Now, how to manuever it into the garage, remembering the little incident with the stop sign last week, I was a little leary of driving it into a tight space. Moved the car out of the garage, came through the second stall, made the turn and parked it in front of the other garage stall. Perfect! Then B said, now you have to put some "stuff" in the gas tank so it won't freeze and pull the battery. Yea, like I know how to do that! He thinks I've led a sheltered life cuz I don't know how to pull a battery. I won't be pullin' any battery!




The hoody is coming along nicely. Now I cannot work on it at work anymore, so I have to make use of good time when I get home. When I don't get home until 9:30 pm it's hard to fall asleep right a way so I knit for a while and relax. I started the pockets and ribbing last night.


I picked up another sweater at ARC this week, so now I have 3 more jackets to make. I'm waiting for a little inspiration.

I don't like this cold, just for the record.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home