Fiberit

Monday, October 27, 2008

The flu





Yes, it hit me like a ton of bricks on Sunday. I felt a little iffy when I woke up but told the grandchildren I would come over and make pancakes and bacon. So, off I went. Breakfast went fine. Nicole stayed upstairs with Logan cuz he was still sick from the flu - running a temp and just laying on the bed - so pathetic when they are sick. He came downstairs with Mom and went to his highchair. I put him up there and he just sat down with his little hands in his lap and stared at his mom, "like, okay, are you going to finally feed me real food?" He was so adorable. We were giggling and he was NOT! He was dead serious! Poor baby.

He did get some crackers and then the tylenol kicked in so he felt better.

I took Josh home with me cuz Ellie was not feeling good and I thought I'd give her a break and enjoy Josh for awhile. He was thrilled. We got home and had peanut butter bagels, tea (he wanted to try it) and chocolate milk. It was snowing and blowing outside so we made some holloween cards with stamps and punches. I started feeling really icky about 2:00 so I thought I better run him home before I got worse. It got worse when I arrived home again.





Cally was helping me in the yard on Sat. and I wanted to get her photo - this is the cooperation I got!




I have had a day of loafing and napping today. I feel better so I'll be off to work tomorrow.


Saturday I brought in much of the yard art and found a few lovely photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home