Fiberit

Sunday, December 21, 2008

188 posts

I cannot believe I have only written 188 blogs since I started. That is shameful. You'd think I would be up in the 300's by now. I will try to do better. It's just that I don't always have much to say, although some people would dispute this theory.

I have been cleaning the house for the last week, seriously, getting ready for my sister's arrival. This may seem strange to some of you, but when I'm creating I don't clean very well so I have to play catch up. My favorite game when I'm at this point is playing the game, "What does not Belong". Remember that game, when you look at a picture and have to decide what does and what doesn't belong, in the picture. Well, this helps me immensely when I'm trying to put things back in order. I look at a room with fresh eyes and it's very clear what doesn't belong. You know what I mean, week old dishes on the coffee table, socks under the coffee table, dyed fleece in my office, you get the picture. Well, today I finally feel I have a grip on the situation.
FKP - Full view of afghans



Close up view
This was a relief. The middle photo is the afghan folded in half, it's really not the skinny. She will be thrilled.

Ellie's mittens, I just have the thumbs left. I actually get anxiety attacks over the thumbs. Does anyone else get that anxious feeling, like will I loose a stitch, make them too short??? Whatever. Did you notice one mitten is different at the top than the other. I will have to rip it out and make it the same. Ohhhhh!

Now, I have to finish Logan's mittens and my Hoodie and I'll feel good.


I am no longer at Uber baby. They were cutting back and moving back to Lyndale so I was low man on the totem pole. Bye Bye Baby.


I'm still working on the catering company and we are making headway. The website is almost up and working, we had an open house on Thursday that went well. I sold another sweater, the sheep one, and kim sold alot of sauces.


Bungee has moved to Java Jacks, 818 W. 46th Street - off 46th and Nicollet. Great Coffee, sandwiches and Gramercy Bakery next door. January 10 1-4 we'll meet again. Hopefully, I'll be able to join again. Boy, I miss those women.
I am not mailing out christmas cards this year. Wishing you all the best of New Years!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home