Fiberit

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Another great day



I just finished reading"Pigs in Heaven" by Barbara Kingslover. You have to read this book to understand what the title means. It's a fascinating book about adoption and the American Indians traditions and beliefs. Because I am an adoptive parent it was particularly interesting. Not sure what's next for reading. Heaven knows I have a bookcase full downstairs. Any ideas, pass them my way.


This is a photo of my half dead tree. Looking at it from this angle, which is the angle I see out of my office window, I cannot see cutting it down--it looks great. My neighbor however has a very different view and made a comment last week about THE tree. I really hate cutting trees down. Josh loves this tree and so I might just cut it down part way and leave enough for him to climb around on. It would be a great climbing tree. Maybe next year!


I am into dyeing fiber big time right now. Not sure what I'll do with it all - maybe someone will buy it. I'll get some photos when it is dry.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home