Fiberit

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Rain and Gray

Not my favorite kind of day, gray and rainy, but Nancy brought me lunch and that cheered me right up. We had a nice visit - she brought another cute "Domino hat" which I will use as a sample this weekend.

We're going to see Annie Modesitt at Garrison Keillors book shop "The Common Bookstore" in St. Paul on Sunday. Annie will be signing her new book. I haven't seen her for a couple years so it will be good to catch up with her. She has had one stressful month!

It was very quiet at work today so I read and knit alot. I brought treats from the Mexican Bakery in Chaska. We had dinner at the VFW last night - tacos for a buck - cannot beat it. The bakery is across the street and they have quite a selection. Ymmmmy!

It's been a little crazy trying to get labels all on the kits and finding the right yarn, etc. It's always hectic right before the event. I have to deal with signs in the morning and dropping product off downtown. I will be there on Sat. from 10-2 PM if anyone is coming my way, hope to see you.

Have a great evening!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home