Fiberit

Monday, October 13, 2008

What a gorgeous weekend! I left work early on Sat. and really got nothing done. I was going to a birthday party that night so I got the present ready, took a short nap, changed clothes and headed to Burnsville. Do you know #42 is still under construction in Burnsville - I think it's been two years now.



It just started to rain as I pulled into the driveway. It's Peter's 34th Birthday. He's making tamales for our dinner. The children wanted to play with some dough and they cut out shapes with the cookie cutter for their tamales - so cute. It was so delicious and fresh. My daughter makes her own salsa with roasted peppers and tomatoes, cilantro and garlic. She throws it in the blender and blends away. Logan wants to eat whatever everyone else is right now, so, of course he wants the chips and salsa. He loves it. He really wants to be a big boy right now. It's like he saying to us, "I've played this little baby thing for long enough, now I'm doing it my way." He has definite ideas.



We had a great white cake with chocolate frosting for Birthday cake. A good time was had by all and everyone was really tired on the way home.



Sunday I gave a private lesson to a young woman at the Dunn Bros. in Eden Prairie. She caught on very quickly and left happily knitting and purling away. She will meet us at Betsy's from now on cuz she lives in Minneapolis.



I met another woman while we were there and she wanted to learn to knit. She lives in Eden Prairie so that should work great. I'm trying to get a group together in New Prague but it may be slow putting it together. These are busy women.



Met my friend laura today at "The Mix" in Chaska for a quick lunch before she went to court. It was so good catching up with her. It's been a long time.
I forgot to post this so here goes with out any photos.

1 Comments:

At 1:34 PM , Blogger Cher said...

When do you meet at Betsy's? I live near there and would love to meet up with you and some other knitters there if I could. I haven't seen you since you left the shop. I know you don't remember me, but I took a couple classes there and bought some great yarns, needles and patterns. I sure miss your place!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home