Fiberit

Sunday, September 21, 2008

First Day of Fall

This is my favorite time of year. I love it. I'm usually very energized but for some reason this weekend I cannot get going. I have so much to work on and I just want to go window shopping. I have no money so I just want to walk around and browse. There is alot to browse this time of year, especially in Carver.



Joshua stayed overnight Friday night. I had all three children most of the day and they were busy. Logan is so anxious to do everything the other two do that he's hard to catch up with. Every accomplishment is hands in the air and smiling until you applaud his new skill. Right now climbing is his biggest entertainment. Up and down on anything and when he falls he looks at you and gives you this fake cry. Ellie was having a great time watering my new lilacs and being in charge of the hose - chasing Josh. Finally, the tables turned and she got sprayed again and was so upset. "she needed a towel and dry clothes". Unfortunately the dry clothes were in the room where Logan was sleeping and you'd have thought the world had come to an end. I feel like a rag doll when I'm done watching all three.



Ellie decided to go home with dad, maybe it was the wet clothes incident that didn't give her any confidence in her Nanna, but she had had enough of Josh. She told me she would really miss me as she climbed into the car.



He, on the other hand, was delighted to have me all to himself. We finished a couple errands and then had dinner at Culvers, ice cream sundae included. Then off to target to pick up a couple things and he thought we needed some new toys for my house. We found a bee game which looked like fun.! Well, the leaves have to be inserted into this sphere thing before you can play the game. It takes a long time to insert these leaves. Then you pile on the bees (I guess it's a hive in a tree) and when you carefully pull out the leaves you try not to let the bees fall. He thought you won if you got the most bees so each time we pulled out every leaf. Really fun Game, NOT!



Then it was onto bath time, all by himself, a pillow fight, and finally lights out. He slept really well and I woke up to, "Nanna". It was great to hear that little voice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home