Fiberit

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Oct. 1, 2008

Oct. 1st was my Mom's birthday, it is still her twin sister's birthday. I think they are 86 today!

Happy birthday Mom and Aunt Vi. They were twins, one violet and viola. My mom was always called Vi until she died and then my aunt picked it up, she didn't like Viola. Still miss her.



Cool, cool, cool the last couple days. I finished my pumpkin hat and gave it to Logan but forgot to get a photo. I'll add it later. It is so cute. I'm trying to get a kit together if Laurie agrees to release the pattern.



I brought Logan a pair of crocs just like Joshuas. He put them on and walked about 10 steps. He was sooooo proud! I brought new play dough over last night. I make it for them cuz it's nice and soft. I put it in a baggy and add food coloring and then they mush it together until it's one color. They love it!





Only 14 more inches to go on my hoodie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home