Fiberit

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Bungee Group - August

Bungee group was a hit! We met at Carver Creek Dry Goods, they all bought some yarn or gift from the gift shop. Went across the street with our knitting and had lunch with the bikers. What a mix of people in one little cafe. Bikers and Knitters. This could be a new group. We then headed up the hill to my house for carrot cake and coffee. It was a gorgeous day so we sat on the front patio and knit away. It was tough to leave because it was so fun to catch up with everyone. They may be back next month because there is a huge Antique Show in the Town Hall and Craft Fair in the park in September. Plus Carver Creek and Mustard Moon will be open tooooo!


I will now send my stock out to New Prague. There is some talk of opening up Carver Creek and Mustard Moon on Fridays and I have one customer that wants knitting lessons so I could use this space for lessons as well as host it open on Fridays. Not sure yet but will find out after Monday.


New Project:


I Started a new Hat for Dan. He needs one for Broom Hockey this winter. It's black and a Fibertrends pattern of knit2, purl2 rib. Easy and fast.
I'm out to the garden to cut back shrubs. Have a great Day!

1 Comments:

At 5:39 AM , Blogger Lorraine said...

What a lot I've missed, being busy shuttling kids around this summer. I'll definitely be popping in at the dry goods store sometime soon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home