Fiberit

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Everything is new


What are the chances of the printer and coffee maker breaking on the same day. Especially the coffee pot. I had to go to Chaska to get my coffee fix.


I finally ended up at Target with a carafe type coffee maker. Keeps my coffee fresh and hot for several hours.


The printer was making a terrible noise so I took it to Best Buy and he said it would be cheaper to buy a new one. I had had this one for probably 4 years so I was due, they usually only have a two year life and I use mine alot.


The salesman was trying to sell me an Epson which was very nice, it was black like my computer and it was $129 and the ink was cheaper than the HP, I thought. Then I looked a little closer and opened up the ink cartridge door and found that the Epson needed 5 different cartridges at $13.00 each, one for each color. Ah, HA! The HP takes two and usually you can purchase them for $40-50 and they last a long time. It has a little port for my cameral discs and prints very nice photos. I'm pleased.


Last day and HD and onto my new job at Bluff Creek Gardens. I trained yesterday and it was very pleasant. It is such a nice relaxed atmosphere!


Today is my first day at Carver Creek Drygoods with my Creative Fibers store. I am so excited. I know it will be slow but I think it will be fun to be back in the fiber business again. I have discounted everything at this point and if it goes well I'll reorder some of the basics like Encore, Brown Sheep, Domy Heather just to name a few. Stop in to see me.!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home