Fiberit

Friday, August 15, 2008

Ellie's Three













Ellie's pupcakes for her Birthday. My sister was here for Logan's birthday but wouldn't be able to be here for Ellie's so we bought her "pupcakes" decorated with flowers from Woullets Bakery and had an early party for her. Her actual Birthday Party was last Sunday and it was pinkalicious. Everyone, or almost everyone, wore pink.
She loved it! she also received a pink bike and a fluffy pink purse from Pappa that she brings everywhere she goes.



A good time was had by all!







I have been a very busy lady this week. If you are on my email list you will notice I have re-opened Creative Fibers in two locations. Two in Carver, one at my house and one at Carver Creek Drygoods in Town and another in downtown New Prague. Each location has three shops in one. They are all adorable and very worth the trip.



I will have yarn, needles, books and patterns discounted 30-50% off retail to start and then we'll see how it goes from there. I will also offer classes in Knitting, and crocheting and hope to add dyed fiber for spinners in September. This is very exciting and envigorating for me.



I have taken a new position at Bluff Creek Gardens starting the week of the 25th. This will allow me to have Fri. and Sat. free. I'm hoping to be able to get back to Betsy Back Porch again to visit with old friends. I feel like I'm always changing. I sure hope this is a good thing.



Hope to see you in Carver!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home