Fiberit

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

A New Twist


There is a new website - patterns from designers called http://www.twistcollective.com/. It's a way for designers to distribute their orginal patterns. Great stuff - take a look.


Well, it's been a busy week - new Twist for me is - I'm going to sell yarn, books, patterns and needles out of http://www.carvercreekdrygoods.com/ and http://www.thefrostedpane.com/ beginning the 3rd weekend, Thur. August 21 thru Sat. August 23rd. I will also have my felted toddler jackets in these shops. Carver Creek is only open the one weekend a month and the Frosted Pane in New Prague is open all week. So, people in these areas will have access to a New Creative Fibers. I will start out small and see where it goes and how much intereste we get but working with Jane and Darla is alot of fun. I will also offer knitting classes at both locations. I am updating my website to sell direct from there as well.


I was not feeling well yesterday, so I stayed home. I called my son, because I had noticed I missed a call from him the night before and he had been in the ER at United all night. He had become dehydrated and his roommates took him to the ER. He was just released when I called him so I went and got him and brought him back to my house. He was very scared and I felt so guilty for not getting the call, but was so glad I had the day off. He's feeling better today but it was quite a scare for both of us.


Think Christmas Projects

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home