Fiberit

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The beginning of the Elf House


Well, this is the beginning of the elf house but I have alot left to do. I wanted to glue little smooth rocks and shells all over the top, but haven't gotten that far yet. I decided Elf or gnome was better than Fairy because I wanted it to be for all the grandchildren. Plus I have some cute Elf's to felt for this house. I have more plantings to put in also but between the rain and the bugs it's difficult to do. I want a little stone path winding around the house also. I tried some sand but the dirt is covering it. I stopped by Chaska flowers gardens tonight and they rebuilt their cute fairy houses. Great ideas.
I got off at 4 PM today and it was so nice to have an extra couple hours. Went by to see the grandchildren for a bit before their bed time. Got home just in time to water plants, get bit a few times and carry in a woodtick.
I've been working on applying to several jobs lately and trying to feel better from this virus. I think I've got it licked.
Can the gas prices get any higher? I heard them compare the price of gas to a Latte and how people are having to make choices between filling the tank in the car and filling the caffeine tank in a person. It's really scary.
Off to knit - sorry this is so short.

1 Comments:

At 8:13 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I don't get out much now, as I am taking care of my 99-year-old mother. My daughter stayed with her last Friday so I could get out to visit some of my favorite haunts, which included Creative Fibers, The Textile Center, Colorful Quilts and a couple of knit shops. To say I was shocked and so disappointed to discover that Creative Fibers is gone is a huge understatement. Since we live down in Rosemount getting up into the cities is allways a big treat for me.

I just want to tell you how much I enjoyed your shop and taking classes there. For me going to your shop was like a kid stepping into a candy shop. I will miss it very much.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home