Fiberit

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Big Fish



Joshua's fish was finished for his Birthday. This is a pattern from Blue Sky Alpaca that they had done out of their Cotton, I had some of this yarn left over so I mixed some Brown Sheep and some of this stripey yarn together and knit it on size 10 1/2 needles and felted it. This is what we got. Josh loves it!

I have the pattern if anyone would like one, shoot me an email.

I have been working so much that I haven't blogged for two weeks. When I am home, I'm working in the yard getting everything uncovered. I bought some plants yesterday for my FAIRY GARDEN! Apparently, this is the new "Thing" for gardeners. Chaska Flowers on #212 downtown has an example of a very cute Fairy garden complete with houses and fairies. I found an old birdhouse that I'm going to remake into a fairy house and I think I'll felt up some fairies. I'll get some photos up here as it progresses. I'm very excited about this cute idea.

I worked all last weekend so I just got to celebrate last night with the babies for Mother's Day. We had handmade pizza and had lots of fun. My Daughter got me a great book called, "Convesations with my Mother, A keepsake Journal for Celebrating a Lifetime of Stories". It has questions to get you going, so maybe this will help me get started writing. She really wants me to do this journal thing, as this is the second journal she has bought me. My son, Daniel, took me out to dinner Saturday night and Jenna brought me a beautiful boquet of flowers on Sunday at work. I am so blessed with these children!

Last weekend was also, Shepherd's Harvest. I really missed not getting to that event because they have great fiber at this thing. Hopefully, Michelle and Lori bought some great stuff to show me.

Carver is starting this "Carver Village Open Air Market" this weekend. It's in the little park downtown and has some very interesting artists showing their handmade art.

Have a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home