Fiberit

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Finished Jeanne's shawl

Yes, here it is block and here it is finished! NANCY knit it for me to give to my dear friend Jeanne. I could not get this pattern to work so Nancy took it home and did it. It's Foerse shawl from a shawl book I have. It's out of Domy Heather, 1 strand, and it is beautifully light but warm and feels absolutely goregeous on your shoulders. It is shaped to stay on your shoulder, what a concept!




I had this purse from the shop and my sister wanted one with little felted balls, so I added them to this purse and will give it to her for her birthday in May. These are her colors. I'm working on the fish and will put a photo up here later. I hope to felt it early next week.
I had such a great day yesterday. I had four people come out to my shop in the basement on Friday. What a treat to see these customers again. Next month I'll advertise more and see what happens. If it takes off I'll order some more yarn but for now I'll just work with what I have, which is alot.
Enjoy this weather. I worked in the yard yesterday, uncovering my plants so I could see what I had. They are emerging from the ground and this rain should help. I need to go to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home