Fiberit

Monday, April 28, 2008

The buds are out




Well, even though everyone I see at work is complaining about the snow - it is bringing out the buds. We needed that moisture folks! My sister woke up Saturday morning with horror on her face. She was in from Phoenix and was not amused by the snow!








It was Josh's 4th birthday party. It was a fish theme - so he got a real Beta fish from his friend Jake, I gave him the fish game (they bob up and down in a circle and you have to try to catch them with little plastic poles) and a subscription to Ladybug magazine. I'm making him a felted fish but it didn't get done - I goofed on the back fin and had to redo it. He was so good and so polite, we had a great time.

My Aunt Vi, my mother's twin sister, brought a photo of my Dad holding two little girls and said she had dug around forever trying to find this photo for us. We both took a look at it and I knew right away that the one of the left was not me and I think the one of my sister on the right is not her also, but instead, they are our cousins who were about the same ages as we were. IT WAS OUR DAD, BUT NOT US! We just pretended it was us and didn't disappoint her. We have hardly any photos of our Dad with us because he was in the military when we were young. He was killed in a air crash when my sister was one year old. So, we will just let her think it was us.

We had a great visit with the grandchildren and Tia (my sister) for four days. They just adore that she comes for their birthdays. We played beauty shop, Ellie and Tia had barrets everywhere and Josh got his hair spiked. He had his clothes off so he could pretend he was swimming and he never got them back on. They left Logan and Nanna alone. Logan is a little confused in this photo, wondering what happened to his sister.


Sandy and I got to shop (antiqued a little). She found a great satin bed quilt for her guest room and I found a great Bird house but it was $165.00. No Way!
Anybody find a cute old birdhouse I can use as a Fairy house, just let me know!
Day off so I'm catching up on all sorts of things today.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home