Fiberit

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

A nice misty rain

Yes, I feel like misty rain today. I am sick again with this crud. I called the doc to see what to do next and am waiting for him to call me back. I forgot to take the amoxicillan for one day and this stuff came back with a vengence yesterday. I am very congested, which worries me a little. No appetite, which is good (like to loose a few pounds). Today I have off from work so I have a little time to rest.

I am waiting for the babies to arrive and the water softner people. Hopefully, they won't all arrive at once. I am so excited to get this softner and water purifier installed.

Work has been crazy! Very stressful, which I don't need. It's beyond me how these large corporations stay in business! I know everyone is cutting back because sales are low but we seem to be busy all day long, so I don't understand the skeleton staff.

I am anxious to get out to the yard but it's still misting so my plants will have to last awhile longer.

I cast on for Ellies pink dress front. This pattern is a little confusing so I'm just going slow.

I missed Bungee on Saturday. I got busy cleaning windows and yard work and forgot to take my medication.

Went to the Doc and got new medication and cough syrup which cost me $116. YIKES! it better work. Staying home tomorrow too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home