Fiberit

Friday, April 18, 2008

Creative Fibers



Today I have my first open of Creative Fibers in Carver. I've been inventoring everything and finally got it all cleaned up and organized for the sale today. I have no idea if anyone will venture out here but I sure hope so.


There are some great Antiques, Shabby Chic and Drygoods stores in Carver. I found my white bathroom mirror in the Carver Dry Goods today.

They are open the third weekend only, Thurs., Fri and Sat. Linda's Cellar is another great find in Chaska. I stopped there yesterday and found an adorable picnic table for the grandchildren, the top of windmill or something that will work for a fairy house in the garden and a roosting box with a tin roof. Too cute to pass up! If you haven't been out here yet, please do, it's so fun and cute and Harvey's Bar is a great place for lunch.












Chaska is getting a new restaurant right down town- I already forgot the name but it's called the "something-----"New American Diner"- It looks like it will open soon. You cannot miss it - it's right on the corner by the park.


The Dunn Bros in Chaska was shooting a commercial yesterday (right down the block is Linda's Cellar) and they had cameramen and models all over the place. I didn't stay to see the actual shooting because they can take forever. I watched one of the cute, skinny models running (quite literally) up and down the street for a few minutes and that was enough for me. Thank you very much!


I found this cute door for my old keys at Hunt & Gather in Minneapolis, 49th and Xerxes, one of my favorite places and they've expanded. This door just spoke to me so I had to take it home.





I worked so hard yesterday, cleaning my office, the basement, antiquing, and getting garden supplies at HOme Depot. I have some yellow spots in the yard from the dog so I heard Gypsum (granulated) put on with a speader helps to green those up again. So I hope to get that on just before it rains.
My sister arrives on Wednesday so I want to get Dan' s room cleaned up for her. It just needs dusting and wiping down so it shouldn't take too long. Clean sheets would be nice too!

I trying desperately to get a knitted fish done for Joshua's birthday. It will be a pillow when I'm done and if it works I'll show you a photo.

I have a customer for my dyed fleece so I have to get that carded this week also. So much to do and so little time. I love being busy again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home