Fiberit

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Well did you all make it to the caucus? I watched enough on TV last night but did not make it to the polls. I think by the end I will be so tired of listening to these people that it will be difficult to vote. I only hope for change for this America - it's definitely not the America I grew up in.



Working this week but trying to find something permanent. It is alot more difficult than I thought it would be. Nobody is hiring or else they don't like the year I was born. That number is a little too low. This is when I wish I had gotten a real career when I was 20. The real estate thing is still a viable option - I just need to study more before I take the test again. I'm able to review real estate while on this job so I feel like I'm accomplishing something. I don't think the corporate world is my world, however. I'm thinking a small business manager, some place that I have some flexibility. Corporate is a little too structured.



My arm has been so sore for a week so I have laid off the knitting for awhile, see if it helps. However, My projects are surrounding my sofa reminding me to get going. I think I'll try spinning for awhile and see if that helps.



I really want to do some dye work, but I have to get set up in the basement somewhere and I still have all these books staring me in the face that need to be photographed and logged into my sheet and I cannot seem to get motivated. I think I'll have a garage sale this summer and try to get rid of them.



I'm reading another good book this week, "pieces of my sisters life" by Elizabeth Joy Arnold. It's about twin sisters, but not your usual twin book. Very interesting characters and lots of quirks to this story.



Going to see the babies tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home