Fiberit

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Look what Came in the Mail this week....





Roving from Pigeonroofstudios.etsy.com
on Etsy.
This is called Hydrangea and she sent this little sample along so I could see what it should look like. It looks alot lighter in the roving form. I can hardly wait to try to start it. It is supposed to be washable - it's 100% merino and feels lovely. This is 5.8 oz. , 185 yds and cost $17.00


Now, this is from Yarn Ahoy at Etsy also. She has a yarn shop called Yarnahoy.etsy.com
This one is 375 yds for $22.80 -
superwash merino, sock weight

This one is called "Color Bombs" and might knit with a jacquard type pattern. Also from Yarn Ahoy and is 375 yds. for $21.80-superwash merino, sock weight




Now I'm inspired! I just needed something new to get me jump started this year.
I saw lots of reviews on line from TNNA - Annie Modesitt has blog and Knitty.com had some information. Check it out - there are lots of new yarns companies this year.
So disappointed today. I took my realestate test for the first time and did not pass. My head feels full of information and I cannot sort it out. I think I just need some time to get everything in the right category. The classes were overwhelming with information. I can take it again, so all is not lost.
I'll just knit or spin for a day or two and give the old brain a rest.! Happy knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home