Fiberit

Sunday, December 30, 2007

What a nice feeling

What a nice feeling it is to not have something that has to be done. I had such a relaxing weekend. Saturday, I had the morning to knit and pick up the house. Went to friends house in Prior Lake for a party. I found a couple new knitters and we may have a foursome to knit with. They are knitting for Mary's Place in Minneapolis. I guess Mary Copeland needs hats, mittens, etc. for the kids and I said, "Everything is half price in my basement, stop by and see if you can use any of this for your project." Hopefully they will.

Came home to let the DOG out and then went to babysit for the grandchildren. Josh was in bed already cuz he had no nap that afternoon. Ellie was sick with a cold so she was in bed. Logan was the only one up to keep me company. He's such a happy baby. I fed him a bottle and put him to bed at 8 PM and thought I'd have time to watch some TV, when , Ellie woke up crying. She was a mess! Gave her some motrim for her fever and let her lay on the sofa watching Clifford movies until about 9:30. Then we scooted up to bed and Logan woke up. He was fussy, gave him some more bottle and he was still fussy. Finally, I called his mom at 10:30 and she said to give him gas drops. That helped but he was still up when they came home. It was easier for me to hold him than to run up and down the stairs 15 times. He's getting heavy. I got home about 12:30 and crashed.

Sunday, had breakfast with a friend and did a little shopping, came home and read a new book I just got and can hardly put down. It's called, "Whistling in the Dark "by Lesley Kagen. It is so nice to be able to just read for a couple hours with nobody bugging me. Of course, I have piles of books stareing me in the face and I just cannot bring myselft to get them on EBAY.

Happy reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home