Fiberit

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Movie night

Went to see "27 Dresses" last night - it was better than we had expected. Very cute and well done. It was also good to catch up with my old neighbors from Braxton Drive.

I am going to our Bungee group this afternoon and cannot decide what project to work on. I'm dyeing to try out the new yarn that just came in the mail so I can get a photo of what it looks like knit up. I also want to finish Jenna's scarf. - I'll keep you posted.

Enough for now! more later.

1 Comments:

At 5:08 AM , Blogger Lorraine said...

That movie has intrigued me, too. Glad to hear it's worth the trip. Sad that I won't be at knitting Tuesday night. Let me know if you plan to have it, though. I've got friends who are interested in joining you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home