Fiberit

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

2008 has arrived!

Had a nice quiet New Year. Still fighting this cold so I watched some TV and knit and was falling asleep about 9:30 PM. Got into my cozy bed and my sister called from Phoenix to say she was ballancing her checkbook. Boy are we wild! So we talked for about a half hour. I sure hope I can get out there in March.

New year's day I had my friend and her two daughters over and we had bloody Mary's and pizza. I was so sleepy for the rest of the day. Went shopping in the afternoon with a friend. He wanted to get some X-mas decorations for next year. So we shopped for lights, which were cheap, garland and wrapping paper. Success. I hardly ever go to Walmart, I always shop at Target, so Walmart was whole new experience. Target was our next stop. More wrapping paper and some very funny cards for my crazy friends birthdays this year.

Then it was back to my house to try out the Champaign we had opened that afternoon and nobody wanted it after the Bloody Mary. It was okay!

Had a quiet evening again, still digesting, watching some awful TV and tried to read new book for bookclub "Away" by Amy Bloom. I'm knitting a hat for Jenna out of Karabella's bulky alpaca. Should be real cute. I'll get a picture up here when it's done.

My Horoscope sounded very hopeful today. It looks like my new adventure in realestate is the way to go. Wish me luck. Now if I could just get rid of this crud. It doesn't help that this job I'm on is incredibly boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home