Fiberit

Friday, December 28, 2007

BUSTED



This is a photo of Cally just lounging around on the ottoman that is OFF LIMITS! She just stared at me! I have no control over this dog, obviously.




Last night after leaving work, I noticed I was on empty on the gas guage. So, I went to Kowalskis in EP and picked up a few things, then went across the street to the gas station. I put in my cash card and was asked my zip code. I couldn't remember if I had changed the address on this card or not but I decided to put in my new zip code. Wrong! So I put in my old zip code. Wrong again! "See the Cashier". So I tried a different credit card. same thing. See the Cashier! I was so frustrated. All I wanted was gas. Why do they need your zip code. Are they tracking us for some reason? Who wants to know what city I live in.? What a bunch of+*&%$! I left, on empty mind you, and found a user friendly station! I could not believe it!

I finished Ellie's sweater in time for the Holidays. She loved it and it looked so cute on her. I hope to get a photo up here soon. Her mom took the photo, so it's in her camera.

We had a great Christmas. I finished the robes for the "Christmas Story" skit that the children do each year. One of the adults reads the story and they act it out. Josh and Ellie and their cousins Matthew and Elizabeth were the two sets of Mary & Joseph. No one else wanted to do it this year. I'm sure it will catch on next year. They will all be walking. Surprisingly they were all so well behaved you'd never know we had 7 children in the house all under 5 years old.

Of course, we all are sick this week. I have a cold/flu thing and stayed home on Wed. to gain some momentum and the babies are sick too. Oh, well, Happy Holidays!

Knitting:

I'm working on a Christmas Stocking I started several years ago and decided to finish for my other granddaughter "Lucy". She will be over on New Year's Day so I thought I would finally give it to her. Now, of course, I have four more stockings to make now!

I also finished some fingerless gloves for Jenna and now she wants a Hat and Scarf to go with a new coat. Lucky for me it's on big needles. Then I'll look through my stash of unfinished projects and see which one gets worked on next.

Josh's sox?
Vest from Fleece Artist?
Vest from Knitter'a magazine? Started two years ago.
Felting projects-?I have about 15 felted sweaters in the basement that we need to make into something. Hopefully, in January, we'll have time.

My next big project is getting all the books listed on Ebay to sell. I have many, many books. Most of the photos are done it's just logging them in and setting up the photos. Wish me luck.

Keep knitting - anyone interested in knitting at the Dunn Bros. in Chaska, Jan 8th is the next one - 5:30-7:30 pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home