Fiberit

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

OMG

Oh My Gosh! - I haven't posted for a while cuz I've been busy studying 8 hours a day and several hours at night. This real estate stuff is really interesting but I cannot sort it out in my brain. There is so much information! Yikes! I take the test on Thursday.

Oh My Gosh, again! My son, Dan, had an accident on the 11th. He called to tell me about it and sounded okay and was not hurt so I didn't panic. The next day I had class and Sunday too so I didn't get to talk to him too much until Sunday night. Then he informed me, besides hitting a telephone pole and caving in the side of the car and breaking the windshield - the telephone pole broke in three pieces and came crashing on top of the car. He always wears his seatbelt and the side air bag protected him.

I was frozen with belated fear! I couldn't believe he was so calm. Now I was panicked just thinking of the "What could haves". On monday the insurance people were able to check the car out and Matt called to say it was totalled. He said, have you seen the car? I said, "NO, it's been in the impound lot until today." He said, "you probably don't want to see it. " I said, "Really? "That child is so Lucky.! He must have had a car full of angels with him."

I called Dan to tell him about the insurance I said, "I could not believe you have been this calm about this accident." He said, "Yea, it was scarey." SCAREY!!!!! I'm just saying thank you God, thank you God, thank you God! every time I think about it. He's never had any accident before, so this was a whopper. He lost control on the icy highway and tried to correct it and spun out into the pole. Well, we are past the worst and He didn't even have a scratch on him. Unbelievable! but VERY thankful!

No knitting news this week. I do have some presents to show you on the next blog. You'll be jealous! Keep knitting, weaving or spinning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home