Fiberit

Friday, December 14, 2007

Yes, Sandra















YES -Sandra, there is snow in Minnesota at christmas time. I think I mentioned in one of my blogs that my sister couldn't believe we had snow this year, the only year she's not coming. Well, here's the proof, Sandra!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE????
Remember that game when you were a kid? Find the thing that doesn't belong. Well, can you guess what is wrong with this sweater? I put this up so everyone will know even a seasoned knitter can make huge mistakes.
My only excuse is that it is dark in my house at night and I didn't look very closely at the colors on this sweater. Well, the bottom part is white and pink and the sleeves and upper half are off-white (Roma) not Karabella white.
I just looked at it closely this morning in the daylight and saw what I had done. I don't think you can even tell in the photo. Oh, well, I'm not ripping it out at this point. If she wears it for two months I'll be happy and I bet no one else will notice unless we tell them.
I am not going to rip this sweater!



1 Comments:

At 9:39 AM , Blogger Lorraine said...

Good for you. You could always make up an excuse, like they do on Project Runway and say it was on purpose.

The photo looked fine to me. I wonder what would happen if you tried to over-dye it? Just a thought.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home