Fiberit

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I keep forgetting to tell you....



I keep forgetting to tell you people out there that Garns Studio has a Holiday Calendar with a free knitting pattern for every day of December. It is so cute. I have copied off a few of the patterns so far. Just go to http://www.garnstudio.com/ and then follow the icons to the Holiday Calendar.

This is my tree this year - I scatter Christmas books under the tree for the grandchildren rather than presents because it drives them crazy not to open them. Instead they pick a book and we read it, usually many times.


Guess what? I got a temporary job in Eden Prairie. Yes, until January 4th. So now I have four days to finish up what needs to get done before Christmas.
I need to mail packages, go Chaska Court house, Post Office and photograph the rest of the books I have for sale, hang the curtains in my bedroom and make a curtain for the bathroom. Plus I want to sew a couple capes for the grandchildren to wear on Christmas Eve when they act out the Christmas Story. Not too much do you think. Plus a few knitting project. I finished the Christmas sock. One project done.

Oh, yeah, I have a couple other projects left to start and complete. More on that later.


I've also checked out the possibility of getting my real estate license with an agency in Chaska. I hope to start classes on Jan. 5th and if all goes well, I should be done by the end of January.
I'm off to work on Ellie's pink/white sweater - should be finished soon.
Happy Knitting.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home