Fiberit

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Look What Nancy Made....






My friend Nancy made this shawl for me for Christmas! It is so lovely. It is a round shawl. It will work well in my new house as it is a little chilly in the evenings.


I am working on decorating the house for the Holidays. It is so much fun decorating a new house. This is a peek at my Victorian Christmas theme.













I have decided to start a little service company called "Christmas Elf". It's a Personal Assistant business. I will address Christmas Cards, make a portfolio of your addresses in a booklet, wrap presents, run errands, shop, make dinner reservations, etc. I put it on Craig's list. We'll see what response I get. If you know of anyone who needs two extra hands this Holiday Season just email me and we'll get started.

Keep knitting - only about 25 days left.

1 Comments:

At 6:32 PM , Blogger Lorraine said...

Love the shawl. Will I get to see it on Tuesday night?

BTW, I've invited a few homeschool friends to our knit group - one is a newbie who wants to learn. We'll see if they can make it.

Stay warm this weekend!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home