Fiberit

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Gnome











Remember the story about gnorm the gnome visiting the shop last week. Well, here is his photo. The photo came out small here so I hope you can get a good look at him, he's sitting in front of that sweater and book. He is so cute! I'm tracking down the pattern so I can make some for the grandkids.


He is sitting in front of my favorite sweater made from Enigma yarn.

Nancy Knit this very cute shrug from Knitters Summer 2007 - we used Louet Linen and shortened the sleeves. Nice job Nancy. It fits perfectly.
















Finished the Alpaca baby sweater and I'm just finishing the socks. Next is a helmet hat. Baby due on Monday!








I started weaving on the Knitter's Loom-Joshua and I are going to make a furry blanket. I'll keep you posted on the progress.
Stay cool and knit socks!




























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home