Fiberit

Monday, July 16, 2007

Did you know....

Did you know that there are movie theaters that have crying rooms? I was reading a blog from Seattle and they have scheduled times for families( twice a month) to come watch the new releases in the morning with a crying room. Many of their theaters featured this unique idea. I love it, I think we should talk to Edina about this amazing idea. It could help resurrect the Edina Theater.


I haven't seen a movie for several weeks again. The last one was "The Evening". I'm hoping for a comedy next time. I did rent "Pirates" and tried to watch it again. I just cannot get into that movie. I don't know if it's the noisy sound track or what but I cannot seem to watch it.


I really prefer the "DIY" channel. I love to watch how they fix up houses - change the total look in just one short hour.


I'm reading an intriguing book that I've had on the shelf for awhile. "The Prodigal Summer." It's an easy read but I love the characters. It's a great summer read.


I'm not the only one having trouble with the Mystery Stole #3. Nancy has hers going but Julie and I are about 3 clues behind. I will have to sit in a quiet room with no distractions to get mine done. We're thinking "Life lines" would be good!


Finished my Baby Alpaca sweater and am now making socks and a hat to go with it. I will take a photo an soon as I find my camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home