Fiberit

Friday, June 29, 2007

MS#3-casted on/and ripped

Cast on this afternoon - lt. yellow zephyr on size 3 needle. Got to row 15 and lost my place so row 17 did not come out correctly. Ripped it out and will start fresh tomorrow on size #4 needles. I hope this is not the beginning of the end. I always loose my place when knitting lace. I even marked each row but I got interrupted by customers and lost my place. Oh, well!!!

I cannot believe there are over 3000 people knitting this shawl. It is incredible. I signed up for a yahoo account and I'm getting 3-400 emails a day on this site. It does help to read some of them, they give good tips , which I defintely need.

Saw the movie "Evening" last night. I went with two other woman friends. I had free tickets. It is definitely a drama. Great cast so I thought it would be great. Disappointed!

The story is about this one woman who is dying and her children come home to be with her. She starts having flash backs about her life (which were not that interesting) and it is a long 2 hour movie.

When we got out I was surprised to see it light outside still. I thought it must be midnight. We topped the evening off with a drink and salad at a nearby restaurant. It was so dark I couldn't even knit on my dark navy blue sweater.

Tie dye was the thing today at the shop. It was a very good day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home