Fiberit

Monday, July 16, 2007

So much news this weekend

Hey, I think I found a house - it's in Carver, MN. It's an old tudor style house that has been updated (sort of). I'm having a few things checked out before I make the offer. It just seems perfect for me. More to come.

Had a great weekend. Did some packing - alot of dishes are now packed and marked in their boxes. I may need to store some of this stuff so I have to mark it carefully.

Friday night we had dinner at Kincaids in Bloomington. It was lovely-had a gift certificate which made it even nicer. Came home to an empty house. Dan is gone alot this summer at someone's house or else we have 4 or 5 bodies sleeping downstairs at our house. The jumping thing has worn off already. When guests stay over night they are very quiet so I don't mind at all.

Saturday I taught a felting class. We did hot water and needle felting. Had a great time with 5 students. We all made a little elf (some looked like cats). Oh well, it's the creative energy that counts.

Nancy stopped by to meet a friend at the shop. She had made a Baptismal gown for this friend's baby. It was exquisite. White long gown, smocked and embroidered with doves, crosses and roses. Very subtle and absolutely gorgeous. I want one!

Sunday I looked at a couple houses. Saw my new house this day. It is cute. Just the perfect size and a great yard and double garage. I may have to add a studio somehwere but meanwhile it will work.

Stopped to see the grandchildren but it was lunch time and nap time and everybody was a little crabby. Went to work - had our sit & spin/Knit today. It was a great group. We had a lovely time and got real spinning done.

Monday I had a great massage! I was very stiff from packing so this was really a necessity. Michelle put little pressure beads on my left hand. It really helps my hip and neck. It's amazing.

Went over to the kids house again today. This time we went for a drive by My new house. They thought it was very cute and I should buy it.

We went home and Josh wanted me to help him find a frog for his new cage with grass and twigs in it. We went toward the back yard and within minutes they were in the water that had gathered on top of the sand box. Pouring it all over themselves, their heads, down their fronts and squealing. We were laughing so hard and and having a great time but guess who came out to spoil the fun. She said, "They just had baths this morning and there is sand in that water". It was true, there was sand in their hair so we took the hose and rinsed it out. What else can you do in the summer.! Run around nude in the yard!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home