Fiberit

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

SERIOUSLY

I love this word when "Meridith" uses it on Grays Anatomy. I am having SERIOUS trouble with this Mystery Stole. I have ripped it out numerous times and at the moment am giving it a rest. I cannot seem to follow the rows - I lose my way easily. I will try again!
I've considered a different yarn and bigger needles (bigger always seems better).

I am almost done with the Alpaca Baby sweater - one more sleeve. I will get a photo. I'm going to make a hat and socks to go with it - I have about 20 more days before he is born.

I have not found a house yet. I'm looking all over the place. I don't think there is much inventory out there at all. I'm about ready to stay put! (like I could do that now).

SERIOUSLY, what is the etiquette for coffee houses. My friend and I go out for coffee alot. We stopped at a Dunn Bros. the other day and this couple was ahead of us and they were telling their whole life history (about coffee) to the Person taking orders. They went on and on about what they liked and didn't like and we were waiting very impatiently, giving looks and making comments, and no one even looked at us.

The Person taking orders did not even acknowledge that we had been waiting or apologized for the wait. They were in their own little worlds, enjoying their conversation. Now this sounds crabby but, Seriously, what is a person to do? Interrupt?, walk off?, Say something offensive? It was Sunday morning and the place was not busy. I just like to get my coffee and sit down and enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home