Fiberit

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Coffee, Scones, Sock of the Month

Sock of the Month-June 2007









Sock of the Month was this last wednesday. We are having a great time in this class. We're doing a heavy sock this month and the ladies chose the Plymouth Jelli Beenz yarn for their socks. They are fast and so cute. We have lots of jelli Beenz in stock if you would like to do this sock too. We're using Ann Norling's sock pattern ( a ribbed sock). I'll get photo up next time.


















Jelly Beenz Baby socks







This photo was taken May 2007


The New Cafe Maude is open. Look at the difference: This was taken June 15, 2007

















Dunn Bros. coffee and fresh scones

I have had coffee and a chocolate chip/cherry scone (excellent). They are not doing lunch yet - just coffee in the morning and at 4 PM dinner and drinks. It's very nice inside. Great ambiance! My daughter came by last night and we went over for a drink. (glass of wine)She tends bar at Big Bowl and knew one of the bar tenders. Had a good time and then came back to teach my SOM class.

Morning Routine:

Met Nicole and Babies at the Vet.

Nicole's dog has hot spots (he's a golden retriever) and he was throwing up and not eating so she took him to the vet this morning. Seems he has fur balls caught in his digetive system due to licking his tail. While she dealt with the vet, I took the two babies to Caribou for a treat. We had a good time and entertained everyone there. Bought Dad a Father's Day gift and a card.

Mom showed up and we all went to Babies R Us while Spencer (the dog) had his X-rays. We still had some time before I had to pick up Bob at the airport so we went to Lake Cornelius park. It was getting warm by now and I was melting.

The two little ones torchered the chipmunks with piercing screams and chased them into the bushes and then we headed home. They went home, I headed to the airport. Of course, the plane was late so I sat in a gas station and knit for awhile.

Retrieved Bob, drove to get his car. Had lunch at "The Malt shop" they do have great food but boy am I full-it'll take a couple days to digest that hamburger and malt.

Back at work trying to keep awake. I think I'll go knit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home