Fiberit

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Sold the House

Well, it seems I sold the house. Now I just have a few things to repair (which I didn't even know were broken) Funny how you live in a house and get used to it's quirks until someone tells you it's now working. Anyway, a few minor repairs and we should be done.

I've been looking for a new house and have not yet found one. I'm considering building or renting. It is a little discouraging after looking at 10 houses and nothing is going to work. However, I looked at a house in Carver last night that has been totally reconditioned (it is on the Historical Register as is the whole town of Carver) and it is a gem. It's more than I can afford right now but it is lovely. The basement is the original but cleaned up and painted and the rest of house is all new floors and probably walls, new bathrooms (3) and kitchen.

Grandchildren are up at the lake this week and I sure do miss them. I guess they are having a great time. Fishing off the dock, swimming, picking strawberries and having a great time at the cabin. Wish I was there. My son Dan is going up today to visit for a few days.

Dan bought a trampoline for the back yard this week. It could be worse for an 18 year old graduate but I was a little surprised that he would buy it now. I said, "We're moving". I know we'll take it with. "The liability"! We'll put the sides on it and a lock for the zipper. "It has to be moved on Thursday every week for the mowers". We'll move it to Nick's yard (next door). So after all my arguments were dealt with I had no fight left. These boys love it.!!!!

Waiting for the Center Point guy to get here to check out the air conditioner and furnace today.
Knitting away on my sweater for the new baby. Navy blue Alpaca with the City Sheep pattern.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home