Fiberit

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

MYSTERY STOLE #3

In Sundays group we had two new ladies who mentioned the MS3 knit along. Julie and I have signed up along with 3000 other folks. Can you believe the interest this woman gets. She spins her own yarn, knits the stole and writes the pattern plus makes it a Mystery. Incredible. She's had to have the pattern translated into other languages because people from all over the world are doing this Mystery Stole. If you want to join Julie and I go to http://www.pinklemontwist.blogspot.com/ or google her if that's not correct. The mystery stole sign up deadline is June 29th. You have to have a Yahoo account. This shawl is knit with or without beads. (that's the first hint). I love a mystery.


I have started a new sock out of this stretchy cotton yarn. It is so much fun to knit with. I'm making Ellie a sock out of it for her Birthday. It comes in lots of colors and a great pattern book for kids. Stop in and see it in person.
I love summer at the shop. I get travelers from all over the world. It seems we all speak the same language in spinning, weaving and knitting, however. I do learn a great deal from these travelers.
Another heads up I learned about this week. There is a weaver at the Minneapolis Farmers Market on the weekends. Weaving incredible tapestries. I hope to go see him. He spins his own yarn and makes beautiful tapestries. I'll get info when I see him.
Keep Cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home