Fiberit

Sunday, March 04, 2007

SNOW DAY

Remember our Christmas party on the deck well here it is today!







Looking over driveway across the street!








Looking toward front yard out of garage


This is the pile of snow on my deck!


Yes, Friday we had a snow day. I did make it to the shop and was open all day but I took photos before I left. My sister wants to see these.
A new book has come into my hands this week. I know when this came in I looked at it but it didn't have many pictures, especially in color, so I set it aside. Well, Denise brought it to my attention on saturday. It's called "Wendy Knits" My never-ending adventures in yarn by Wendy D. Johnson founder of Wendyknits.net. I started reading it this morning and I LOVE IT!
I agree with Debbie Bliss - this is an excellent book for knitters of all skill levels. She is a good writer and story teller and has some great projects in this book. Real basic stuff plus a memoir. I've just started it but can hardly wait to get back to reading it. Give it a shot.
Happy knitting-Bonny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home