Fiberit

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Television

Did you notice last week on the show, "Men In Trees" , that the blonde (cannot remember her name) went to visit her parents and was carrying a FELTED hand bag. I love it! We've made it to the television sitcoms. I really enjoy this show! It reminds me of the sitcom awhile ago in alaska called "Northern Exposure".

Felted bags are so fun because you can be very creative with your design and embellishing is the best. Needle felting is very fun and easy to do on these felted bags.

We have some great needlefelting classes coming up in March, April and May. A hat, bag, necklace and flower. I also use it on my felted sweaters and oh, don't forget Mary Mahew's felted easter eggs and chicks. I've sold out the first order and need to reorder. Sooooo cute! I'll try to get a photo up soon of my easter ideas.


Due to the horrible, awful storm coming our way the shop has been very busy with people stocking up for the weekend. I wondered what a week long storm would do??? I am open today, Saturday, and it has still been busy this morning. If the storm truly comes our way, I'll leave early.

I really don't have any confidence in these weather men but am amazed at the power they have. People were hurrying everywhere yesterday buying groceries, getting all their errands done before the big storm. Hey people, we live in MINNESOTA! Yes, we've had a couple mild winters but really this is normal. It's almost March. We can drive in it, walk in it and do anything else you do on a normal sat. or sun. You are okay! Bonny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home