Fiberit

Monday, February 05, 2007

Banks

I have to vent a little here. My bank is causing me such anguish lately.

A couple weeks ago I went thru the drive thru for Business Customers. Pulled up and waited for someone to come to the window. No one came so I buzzed. I could see two people in the window working on some machine, they did not look my way after I buzzed. I waited a few more minutes (I was in a hurry) and buzzed again. No one looked my way or acknowledged me in any way shape or form. I pulled off very angry. As a business I need to make deposits ever day to keep records straight. I went on my way home instead and had intended to talk to the "Manager" (which are invisible people).

Last week I went into the bank to get some change because the people at the window think it's incovenient for them to get me change (coins or dollar bills). They let me know it's a huge effort and I was once given a card to call in a coin order. ( I usually just want a roll of quarters and 10 dollar bills). I refused to do this because I think they should have that much on hand at any given time.

At any rate, last week, I went inside because I needed a roll of quarters. I gave her the deposit and asked for a roll of quarters. She said, "We're out". I said, " But, you're the bank!" She said, "I know but we are out." I said, "I've been told this before, can you explain to me why you are out of quarters?" Another bank a couple years ago had no one dollar bills! She said, "we had alot of coin orders today and ran out." UNBELIEVABLE! People, how does this happen.

Today, I drove thru the bank and a sign on the window said, "If you'd like rolled coin there will be an additional charge". NOW WAIT JUST A MINUTE, IS THIS LEGAL????
I'll be getting back to you on this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home