Fiberit

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Spinning



We had a great group for spinning and knitting on Sunday. Zoe brought in a shawl that she had spun (2 ply) using 85/15 Merino/silk Gaywool dyed roving from Louet.

It is so gorgeous! It is on display at the shop. What an incredible spinner.


I'm spinning this new merino roving I just dyed (Zoe took 8 oz. also) Cannot wait to see what Zoe does with hers!

I was looking at Mystical Yarns today and hope I can open an order with them. Looks like great colors of sock weight yarn (merino superwash)

I've also placed a new order for kits from Fleece Artist. I saw them and bought some yarn when I was in Van Couver a couple summer's ago. It is gorgeous. Cannot wait until it arrives.

More news soon! Happy spinning and knitting!

1 Comments:

At 3:43 PM , Blogger Dawn said...

Fun! I popped by your site to check it out...have been meaning to venture over to your shop for waaaaaaay too long, but to be honest am trying to keep teh spinning bug at bay. I'm a lifelong crocheter and just gave in to the knitting. One jones at a time, right?

Anyway, I like reading your blog, and it gives me a really good sense of what you and your business is about. Hope to see you soon!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home