Fiberit

Saturday, February 24, 2007

IT'S A BLUSTERY DAY

Straight from the "Pooh" stories. It's a blustery day. This friday and Saturday it's been blowing so hard from the East that my door (at the shop) keeps ringing the bells and I keep jumping up thinking someone has come in. It's getting very tiring! Plus the cold air keeps blowing in and heater keeps going. It certainly is as windy as March. Maybe we'll have an early spring.???

I just finished a cute Spring sweater using Plymouth yarns "Heaven", 100% Nylon, 2.5 st/in on size 11 needles, 55 yds. It's very similar to "blossom" we had a couple years ago. It's very soft and everyone is making baby blankets out of it. I made a City Sheep pattern with this yarn.
I'm just finishing it with trim called "Roses".















Working on a new pair of socks using Mountain Colors and tree pattern I found. It think they are going to be very nice. I love this Mountain Colors sock yarn. It's a dream to knit with.

DYE WORK


I also did some Spring dye work. Look at these colors!
WET FELTING
What do you think this is going to be? Wait till you see what Nancy and I are cooking up. Next week it should be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home